Therapy sessions are generally scheduled for 45- 50 minutes.
Preferred or participating provider with the following plans: BCBS, TRICARE, Magellan, Medicare, EBMS, Military One Source and many others including most plans covering Federal Employees. IF YOU ARE AN ACTIVE DUTY MILITARY MEMBER YOU WILL NEED A REFERRAL FROM YOUR PCM. MILITARY DEPENDENTS DO NOT, AND CAN SCHEDULE WITH ME DIRECTLY.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is authorization required in advance?
- THE STATE OF ALASKA ALLOWS VERY FEW PRIVATE PROVIDERS TO PARTICIPATE IN MEDICAID. FOR INFORMATION ON BEHAVIORAL HEALTH PROVIDERS THAT CAN TAKE MEDICAID
DHSS Division of Behavioral Health Program Contacts
Checks and cash are accepted for payment. Payment is due at the time of service for all co-pays, deductables, and cost-shares as determined by your
insurance plan or in full if you are not covered by an insurance or EAP plan. I DO ACCEPT HEALTH CARE SAVINGS ACCOUNT CARDS.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay a late cancellation/No Show Fee of $50. Your appointment time is reserved just for you, and
without proper notice the time can not be filled. Of course, I will work with you in the event of illness or emergency.